Wine Club Membership Drive:
Help us Survive!!
Do you know someone who would love our wines as much as you do??
Sign them up for Wine Club!
Here’s what you get for your help:
10% additional discount on your
Case Price for the month of July and you will be entered to win a Gift Basket worth $1000.00
Hours of operation:
Wenatchee Winery Hours of Operation
- Monday and Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday and Thursday 12pm -8pm
- Friday-Saturday 12pm - 9pm
Restaurant Hours of Operation
- Wednesday and Thursday Lunch 12pm - 2pm Dinner 5pm -8pm
- Friday and Saturday Lunch 12pm - 2pm Dinner 5pm - 9pm
- Sunday from 12pm to 6 pm
Leavenworth Tasting Room
- Monday 1pm -6pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday Closed
- Thursday-Sunday 1pm -8pm
Hope everyone is healthy!
We here at Chateau have been hit hard by the current events. We will need to limit our hours even more. Beginning Thursday, June 11th we will be open the following hours for wine purchase and pick up and curbside food. Thursday-Saturday from 4-7 pm. We will re-adjust our hours as we see that our Chelan County can open in some capacity. Hang in there with us! Your support is our lifeline!! Faire Le Pont!
The outpouring of love and concern from all of you has been wonderful. We appreciate your on-going support. We would like to offer all of our supporters a case sale discount of an additional 10% on top of your wine club discount. So for example, if you are a Diamant wine club member your discount on your case of wine will be 45%. If you are not a member this would be a great time to sign up with us. Doug, our winemaker, has become recognized nationally for his beautiful wines. We are most likely going to have to limit our wine club to existing members and those who join in the next few months. We know there will be a time when we can look back on this current situation in our world and try to make sense of it all. We are hopeful that staying cautiously positive and optimistic now will give us the strength and emotional capacity to build a better, safer place for all of us to enjoy!
Faire Le Pont!
Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery is practicing the recommendations from OSHA and CDC
We are practicing the proper infection control and sterilization measures:
- We are frequently washing our hands with soap and water, we also use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- We avoid touching our eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- We are avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- We have told our staff to stay home if they are sick, and see a doctor immediately to be evaluated for COVID-19
- If a worker becomes infected, we insist that he or she fully recovers before returning to work
- We are wiping all countertops, door pulls and furniture and technology stations between every customer visit.
- We are taking all staff temperatures daily.
If there is anything else that we could do to help you feel safe when attending Chateau please let us know.
We are much more than just a first class winery. Our restaurant is the perfect place for that special occasion or to meet friends and enjoy an outstanding dinner with great company. We are also a place where you can kick-back, enjoy a wonderful glass of wine and some of Wenatchee’s great sunshine. Our outdoor deck and seating areas are so inviting! On cold or rainy days, enjoy a glass of wine by our warm see—through fireplace.
“Faire Le Pont” is a French term that means: “Bridging the Gap”. It’s used when a holiday falls mid-week and you are having such a great time that you decide to go ahead and extend it through the weekend … Faire Le Pont! No matter what day of the week it is, come on in and enjoy yourself, as we help you …Faire Le Pont … all the way to the weekend!
We provide a beautiful venue for your special events, whatever the occasion, wedding, business, or just a fun get together, our facility is the perfect blend of rustic elegance.. We promise to make your experience a memorable one.
So, come on in and enjoy Chateau Faire Le Pont anytime. We are located in north Wenatchee. See you soon!
Watch the Trailor
Chateau faire Le Pont wins Best Red