Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery is practicing the recommendations from OSHA and CDC
We are practicing the proper infection control and sterilization measures:
- We are frequently washing our hands with soap and water, we also use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- We avoid touching our eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- We are avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- We have told our staff to stay home if they are sick, and see a doctor immediately to be evaluated for COVID-19
- If a worker becomes infected, we insist that he or she fully recovers before returning to work
- We are wiping all countertops, door pulls and furniture and technology stations between every customer visit.
- We are taking all staff temperatures daily.
If there is anything else that we could do to help you feel safe when attending Chateau please let us know.
We are much more than just a first class winery. Our restaurant is the perfect place for that special occasion or to meet friends and enjoy an outstanding dinner with great company. We are also a place where you can kick-back, enjoy a wonderful glass of wine and some of Wenatchee’s great sunshine. Our outdoor deck and seating areas are so inviting! On cold or rainy days, enjoy a glass of wine by our warm see—through fireplace.
“Faire Le Pont” is a French term that means: “Bridging the Gap”. It’s used when a holiday falls mid-week and you are having such a great time that you decide to go ahead and extend it through the weekend … Faire Le Pont! No matter what day of the week it is, come on in and enjoy yourself, as we help you …Faire Le Pont … all the way to the weekend!
We provide a beautiful venue for your special events, whatever the occasion, wedding, business, or just a fun get together, our facility is the perfect blend of rustic elegance.. We promise to make your experience a memorable one.
So, come on in and enjoy Chateau Faire Le Pont anytime. We are located in north Wenatchee. See you soon!
Watch the Trailor
Chateau faire Le Pont wins Best Red